The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Senior Administrator and Operations Manager. The following is an overview of the expected scope of work:
• Assumes initiative and responsibility to act on information promptly.
• Provides administrative assistance to the entire office procedures and administrative support to the operations team.
• Manages front desk and handles all inquiries.
• Correspondence and calendar management including accurate scheduling.
• Main parts of the duties are clerical and secretarial.
• Acts as the front liner of the company and deals with clients directly in respectable and professional approach.
• Responsible on follow ups and updates.
• In-charge on updating the Masterfile and quotations / proposals preparation.
• Follows up on pending quotations and chasing the status of the submitted tenders.
• Coordinates with clients upon job order confirmation, on project deliverables, and inspection schedules.
• Provides strong support on sales inquiries, project coordination and permit applications.
• Handles paper works, documentation and reviewing reports.
• Conducts tools audit and vehicles inspection as per schedule.
• Involvement on company’s trade license renewals, visa applications and vehicles registrations & renewal.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree of any course.
• At least 2 years experience in the same position.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks required.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs.